- Wear a padded or push-up bra, it lifts your breasts and elongates your torso.
- Try a gathered, short or three-quarter length sleeve.
- Try a loose blouse or jacket with a belt.
- Try a loose dress with a gathered waistline.
2) Slim your waistline.
- Try a fitted blouse or dress with princess seams or tucks at the waistline.
- Wear a thin belt with a short torso or a wide belt with a long torso.
- Wrap a scarf around your natural or empire waistline. Choose the smallest area.
3) Add volume below your waistline.
- Wear a gathered or A-line skirt.
- Try a pleated skirt.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- How many calories in Sushi??
- Most Deadly Deserts
- Natural Ways to Prevent Breasts from Sagging
- 9 Ways to Wear a Scarf
- Best and Worst of Panera Bread
- What's not to love about nude colored shoes?
- Appropriate Wedding Guest Attire
- Find Jeans for your Body Type
- Secret to Awesome Eyelashes
- Wear Empire Waist Styles without looking Pregnant
- Braids Like Lauren Conrad
Subscribe to Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful via Email
Become a fan: Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful on FACEBOOK