It's theorized that when you aren't able to energize yourself with rest, you turn to quick-energy (read: high-calorie) food. So the next time you're up late finishing a work project, getting less than the recommended eight to nine hours, make sure you reach for sugar-free gum, water, or something that will fill you up without filling you out.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Diet Secret #5: The hungry hoard fat.
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Choosing Colors that Flatter your Complexion
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- Foods that Boost your Immune System
- How to Look Good on a Rainy Day
- Choosing a Dress for your Body Type
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage