"Many women make the mistake of jumping into a diet without taking into account their personal likes and dislikes," says Robert Kushner, M.D., medical director of the Northwestern Memorial Hospital's Wellness Institute in Chicago. You'll have a better shot at sticking to a weight-loss plan if you choose one that matches your eating habits as much as possible and customize it to your quirks (steam that prescribed raw broccoli).
TIP: Try to find a healthy substitute for your unhealthy craving. Frozen yogurt, instead of icecream. Baked cheetos, instead of regular.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Diet Secret #1: Your brain is not reliable.
- The Most Deadly Desserts
- How accurate are elliptical machine calorie counters?
- YES to Mini Skirts in the Winter!
- Make your Waist look Smaller
- Foods for Healthy Skin
- Burn 300 Calories in 30 Minutes
- 3 Awesome Zero Calorie Condiments
- Myth: Doing ab exercises gets rid of excess abdominal fat.
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage