P.F. Chang's Great Wall of Chocolate with Raspberry Sauce
Total Fat: 89 g
Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Moo'd Power Smoothie
Fat: 30 g
Applebee's Sizzling Apple Pie
Total Fat: 56 g
Dairy Queen Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard
Total Fat: 83 g
Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie
Total Fat: 78 g
On the Border Chocolate Turtle Empanadas
Fat: 81 g
Friendly's Caramel Fudge Brownie Sundae
Total fat: 70 g
Baskin-Robbins Heath Bar Shake
Total Fat: 108 g
Macaroni Grill's Dessert Ravioli
Total Fat: 74 g
- Just because there is fruit in it-- ie, apple pie, apple crisp, etc-- that doesn't mean it's better for you.
- Never get a milk shake. Just don't do it, they are the worst.
- Just because these are bad for you, doesn't mean you can't ever get a good dessert. Share with someone and it makes a world of difference.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Burn 300 Calories in 30 mins
- Does late night eating make you fat?
- Light vs. Regular Starbucks Frappuccino
- McDonald's isn't all that bad
- At Dunkin' Donuts just go for the Donut
- Drinks for Dieters
- High Calorie Cocktails vs. Fast Food
- Love bacon, hate fat?
Subscribe to Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful via Email
Become a fan: Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful on FACEBOOK