Jewelery: Keep it simple, so as not to cause a distraction. Your metallic piece should be the focal point of your look.
Shoes & Purse: Colored metallic pieces should be paired with neutrals: black, white, beige and browns. However, if you are working with a black sequined look you can add color to bring the look to life.
Makeup: The best look with a metallic outfit is a smokey eye and a natural lip shade with a hint of color.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Sexier is Red: The little Red Dress
- What do your earrings say about you?
- How to Apply Fake Eyelashes
- Sexy Winter Stockings
- Eye Shadow for your Eye Color
- Winter Coats for your Body Type
- How to Recycle a Bridesmaid Dress
- Choosing Colors that Flatter your Complexion
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage