Here is how to do it:
1. After you have no makeup left, remove the divider. Look closely to the edge, you will notice that you can remove the divider with either your finger nail or a butter knife.
2. Throw away the divider and clean out the container.
3. Clean out the container with dish soap, or throw it in the silverware tray in the dishwasher.
Why is this awesome?
- Traveling purposes: no more paying to check your luggage. No more lugging around a huge bottle of something, if you are just going away for a few days.
- You can put your favorite hair gel, shampoo, conditioner, makeup remover, lotion, etc. into these containers.
- They are small enough to put in your carry-on luggage and pass through security.
- No more buying "travel size", or travel containers that sometimes explode when they are packed too tightly.
- Since the lid is screw on, you never need to worry about any leaking.
- There are other uses, like for make shift pill or earring box.
If you don't already have BareMinerals, you can check them out here at Ulta.com. You get a free 10 day BareMinerals travel foundation with a mini brush.
Subscribe to Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful via Email
Become a fan: Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful on FACEBOOK