If you're tempted to munch within three hours of your last meal, you're probably feeling stress or boredom, not real hunger. (Thirst can also mask itself as hunger; drink a glass of water before you eat.)
Try to pinpoint what's bothering you and fix it if you can. If you can't, divert your temptation to eat - call a friend, organize your sock drawer, or read a book. Better yet, take a walk.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Diet Secret #6: The sleepy overeat.
- 10 Tips to Tighten Loose Skin
- Winter Coats for your Body Type
- Haircuts that Flatter your Face Shape
- 3 Awesome Zero Calorie Condiments
- How accurate are elliptical machine calorie counters?
- How many calories in your Martini?
- The Importance of Eating Breakfast
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage