You can fill your stomach with fewer calories if you load up with water and fiber - two things your body doesn't metabolize (meaning they don't contribute calories). A bowl of chicken soup, for example, will probably leave you feeling more satiated than a piece of chicken; a side of p #8eas is more filling than a slice of white bread. Note: The fiber should come from food - vegetables, fruit, legumes, and whole grains - not powder or pills.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Diet Secret #8: A blowout won't bust your diet.
- Does lifting weights make you "bulk up"?
- Natural Ways to Prevent your Breasts from Sagging
- 9 Ways to Wear a Scarf
- Getting Coupons Online: It's free money!
- 2 Easy Ways to Stretch Your Shoes
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage