So you might have fallen off the wagon for Thanksgiving, and maybe all the way through the December holidays. Take a week and keep a journal. Write down when, what, and how much you eat. Also make sure you measure. It will help you get back on track and understand where you need to cut back on your cravings. Anytime you need a reality check or you feel out of control, go back to keeping the diary.
A study published in the journal Health Psychology found that weight controllers who were most meticulous about writing down what they ate lost on average a half pound per week, even during the holidays.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Diet Secret #9: Your stomach can be fooled.
- Diet Secret #8: A blowout won't bust your diet.
- Diet Secret #7: Rely on the 3 hour rule.
- Diet Secret #6: The sleepy overeat.
- Diet Secret #5: The hungry hoard fat.
- Diet Secret #4: The weak go hungry. part 2
- Diet Secret #3: The weak go hungry.
- Diet Secret #2: Eat foods you love.
- Diet Secret #1: Your brain is not reliable.
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage