It is scientifically proven that fat burning processes are most active in the morning. So if you eat a healthy breakfast in the morning, you will boost your metabolism to burn fat and calories, and will give your body a good energy start for the day.
Eating a healthy breakfast will help you maintain normal and healthy body weight. You will also be less tempted to eat unhealthy foods later on in the day. Avoid making bad food choices for breakfast, such as bacon, sausage, donuts, etc.
A healthy breakfast contains whole grain / high fiber foods, plenty of fruits and vegetables, as well as a cup of skim milk or yogurt, tea, fresh fruit or vegetable juice, or mineral water.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down
- Under 50 Calorie Snack Choices
- How to Increase your Metabolism
- Berry Delicious Oatmeal Recipe
- Calculate Your Calorie Intake to Lose Weight
- Truth About Starches
- Best and Worst of Panera Bread
- Does drinking lots of water make you lose weight?
- Stay Beautiful in Allergy Season
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage