- You have the “ideal” figure, and almost anything goes.
- Look for a good fit
- Try those that give a smooth fit at the waistline and hips and aren't bulky in the thighs
- Look for jeans that run straight from the hips to the knees, with a good flare at the end of the legs
- Look for a cut with larger hip and smaller waist to avoid an opening in the back
- If you don't find pants with this fit, be willing to buy a pair that fits around the butt and is loose at the waist. Some tailoring will be needed.
- Go for stretch denim, it will hug your curves and work with them
- Most womens designer jeans are designed with this ideal body type in mind, take advantage of that
- Low rise jeans will help balance your proportions if you are slightly short waisted
- Don’t conceal your delicate structure in oversized pants
- Avoid baggy as well as too tight jeans
- Even though you may still look great in straight cut jeans, it's a shame not to get some more mileage from your natural curves
- You have no need to embellish your jeans, but if you must, it won't hurt......
- Go for belts and waistbands, they draw attention to your waist
- Low slung belts
- Wrap tops with tie at waist
**This article was reposted from http://www.jeans-and-accessories.com.
Subscribe to Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful via Email
Become a fan: Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful on FACEBOOK