Your brain is not reliable.
In study after study, people underestimate how much they eat, partly because they tend to overlook how much is actually in a serving. If you mindlessly snack on cereal, pretzels, or any other "harmless" snack-- start measuring how much you are actually eating. Once you realize your walk-by handfuls are mounting up to a whopping 600 calories to day... you are going to think twice.
TIP: Measure what you are eating when you can, then you will have an idea what that amount looks like.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- How many calories in Sushi?
- 10 Tips to Stay Fit at your Office Job
- What is Trans Fat?
- Sexier is Red: The Little Red Dress
- Health Benefits of Coffee
- How much protein do you need?
- 5 Healthy Snacks to Keep Handy
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Healthy Tips for Eating Out
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage