Depending on how long your hair is, and how much you have, there are different ways to wear a flower in your hair.
Side part with the flower holding your hair back on one side. One side will look like the flower is holding back your hair, the other side will be free and wild.
Flower on a head band. Place the flower on a plain headband towards the side a little bit. This gives the look that your hair is pulled back, and out of your face.
Low ponytail or bun with a flower near the elastic. This is a really easy way to dress up a low ponytail or make a bun less uptight looking.
Half ponytail with flower. Keep in mind, if you are going to be taking a lot of pictures, the flower won't be visible in them. However this will really make your half ponytail look more interesting.
A few suggestions...
If you have big hair: We love the flower clips because with all that hair, the splash of color in a hair flower really stands out. If you have big hair, I would suggests a 3" or 4" flower. If you choose anything less it will probably get lost in the hair.
If you have thin hair: Choose a smaller flower hair clip, maybe 2" in dimension or less. You don't want the hair clip to take over your entire head.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Haircuts that Flatter your Face Shape
- Braids like Lauren Conrad
- How to Look Good in Leggings
- Choosing Colors that Flatter your Complexion
- Waves like Sara Jessica Parker
- How to make your Waist look Smaller
- How to Re-Wear a Dress
- Choosing a Dress for your Body Type
- Wear Empire Waist Styles without Looking Pregnant
- My favorite hair product: Morroncainoil
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage