Unfortunately, spot reduction doesn't work, either for the abs or for any other body part. The fallacy of spot reduction assumes that, if you have fat over your abs then exercising the ab muscles will make that fat go away. While exercising the muscle may increase endurance or strength, it won't burn off the fat in that area.
The only way to burn fat from your belly is to reduce overall body fat by creating a calorie deficit. The healthiest way to do that is with (cardio, strength and flexibility workouts) and a healthy,consistent exercise low-calorie diet.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Truth about High Protein/Low Carb Diets
- Burn 300 Calories in 30 mins
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down
- Myth: Certain Foods Burn Fat
- Foods that help you fall asleep
- Does drinking lots of water help you lose weight?
- Does late night eating make you fat?
Subscribe to Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful via Email
Become a fan: Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful on FACEBOOK