1. Half a whole-wheat English muffin or raisin bagel drizzled with honey.
2. Two cups of air-popped popcorn.
3. A small slice of angel food cake topped with berries.
4. A toasted frozen whole-wheat waffle with maple syrup.
6. Fresh strawberries dunked in a little fat-free chocolate syrup.
7. A half-cup of pasta topped with marinara sauce.
8. A 4-ounce baked potato topped with salsa.
9. A handful of oyster crackers and a piece of fruit.
10. Canned mandarin oranges sprinkled with crystallized ginger.
If you like this article, you might like these:
- Does drinking lots of water help you lose weight?
- Myth: Certain foods can make you lose we weight
- Does late night eating make you fat?
- The Good Fat
- The Elliptical vs. Treadmill Controversy
Subscribe to Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful via Email
Become a fan: Doesn't Hurt to be Beautiful on FACEBOOK