Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moroccanoil Oil Treatment


Moroccanoil was recommended to me by my hairdresser. At first I was a little taken aback by the price. However a little bit goes a lot way, and it's worth it. After following the directions, I saw a distinct difference in my hair in just three days. It's softer, less dry, less brittle, more shiny, and looks so much better. I have very curly hair naturally and straightening it has always been a battle. With MoroccanOil, straightening takes less time, and looks better than any other product I have used. Also it make my curls bouncier, softer, and shinier.

Here is my process: I wash and towel-dry my hair, put a DIME SIZED amount of MoroccanOil Oil Treatment for all Hair Types in my palm and rub it into my hair and scalp, then blow dry with a round brush. I will take my smoothing iron and go over it, but it's not really necessary. My hair is so healthy and soft throughout the day, and lasts about 3 days without getting oily or build-up.







If you like this post, you might like these:

No comments: