Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1 Minute Mani-Pedi

I personally hate getting a manicure. I hate wasting an hour with a random person that I have to sit across from face-to-face making phony conversation. I also hate spending the money on a manicure when within 2 -4 days there is always some chipping. Pedicures I hate just as much. Don't even get me started. Anyone can paint their own toes. The problem with painting your own nails is that it never dries and you end up smudging it within an hour. Thanks to $5 and Sally Hansen all these problems are solved. She just came out with Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color. It's great. I am usually one to buff my finger nails and just leave them plain, but there are always occasions that I like to paint them. This polish dries within a minute and doesn't smudge. It takes about 2 days before chipping on your fingers, but it's so thin that you can just layer on another coat and it will look like new again. I have had the same color on my toes for two weeks and still looks like new. She also offers a great selection of colors. You can find it at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and many more places.

No comments: