2. Use moisturizer each day. Moisturizer will add up to seventy percent of moisturizer to your skin. When you are losing weight, it is great to use a moisturizer as it will help to maintain that elasticity as your body is shrinking. Cover your body in heavy moisturizer each night before you go to bed. Vasoline Intensive Care, Jergens, Suave, any thing that you find at the drug store is fine.
...and night. When you apply the moisturizer to your body at night, you may want to wear long sleeves and long pajamas in order to make sure it does not rub off on your sheets. This will also help to hold that moisture in as you sleep at night.Cocoa Butter is very good for at night. It's very thick and buttery.
3. Use Loofah or a body scrub that really works. When you use a body scrub or loofah at least twice a day, you will be helping to tighten up that lose skin that is caused by weight loss. When you scrub away that surface, you will be causing that skin underneath to generate faster.
4. Drink a lot of water. There is a lot of studies showing that you should drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Why? In order to keep that moisture in your skin. Apart from this, the water is also going to flush those toxins out of your system. It will give your skin that healthy feel and look.
5. Lift weights. A great way to get rid of that excess skin would be to lift weight. When you are losing weight, lifting weights is important.
6. Exercise as much as possible. You would think this goes with number seven, but when we talk about exercise, we are talking about sit ups, push-ups, running and anything else you can think of. When you are exercising, you will be building those muscles up. This will plump up your skin from the inside and give it that tighter appearance. When you exercise, you will be making sure you will not gain all the weight back that you just tried so hard to lose.
7. Massage your skin. You may not believe this, but massaging the skin helps to build that elasticity back up. You should use mustard oil in order to get the best results. That daily massage will also help your muscles develop. In mustard oil, you will find that there are many medicinal properties in it that will help you to have healthy and glowing skin.
8. Do stomach crunches. It's really important to do those stomach crunches in order to tighten the abdominal skin. If you are not used to doing stomach crunches, then start with one and then increase it by one each day you go along. This is not only a fast method to tone that skin, but it is a fast method to lose weight.
9. Apply Preperation-H. This might come as a shock to you, but any individuals who are looking to tone up their skin actually apply preparation-H to their skin as it will help to tighten it up. It contains lanolin in it, which will penetrate the skin.
10. Start using collagen cream. Applying collagen cream to your stomach area three times a day will help out. You should give the collagen moisture enough time to soak into your skin.
If you like this post, you might like these
- 5 Healthy Snacks to Keep Handy
- Foods for Healthy Skin
- Healthy Tips for Eating Out
- 3 Awesome Zero Calorie Condiments
- What is Trans Fat?
- The Truth About Starches
- 10 Tips to Stay Fit at your Office Job
- The Importance of Eating Breakfast
- Natural Ways to Prevent Breasts from Sagging
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage