If you have a steady hand you can definitely pull it off without the help of a makeup artist by following these steps:
Step 1: Using tweezers, dip the base end of the lashes into the glue, then place the lashes as close to the baseline of your own as you can, filling in wherever you want the greatest impact (generally, the mid to outer lashes look fabulous in false lashes).
Step 2: Press gently, but firmly with something blunt. Hold the lash in place for about 5 seconds until the glue has a chance to hold.
Step 3: Let the glue dry, and then apply a dark eyeliner to camouflage the line of the fake lashes and then apply your mascara. The mascara will help blend your own lashes with the fake ones, and make your eyes look fuller and larger.
Step 4: To remove, use the same makeup remover you would use to remove mascara. Then gently pull them off with tweezers.
- The assortment of fake eyelashes are pretty good at drug stores like RiteAid, CVS, etc.
- You should practice before the event you plan to wear them for. Buy extra just in case you mess up the first time.
- Never fall asleep with them on. If you rub your eyes while you sleep and by accident pull them out, you might pull out some real eyelashes too.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Eyeshadow for Your Eye Color
- How to Look Good on a Rainy Day
- Natural Ways to Prevent Breasts from Sagging
- 6 Beauty Mistakes that Age You
- Choosing a new Mascara
- Eyeliner Tips and Tricks
- 2 Easy Ways to Stretch your Shoes
- Stay Beautiful in Allergy System
- How to Recycle BareMinerals Makeup Containers
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage