Friday, July 24, 2009

At Dunkin' Donuts just go for the Donut

There is all this hype about how bad donuts are for you. Every time I stop at DD for breakfast, I always go for a multi-grain bagel & lite cream cheese thinking that is the "smart" choice. Sometimes I go for the Reduced Fat Blueberry Muffin. What I didn't realize was that I might as well be getting a donut! Ok, yea there is no nutritional value to a donut, but really what does a bagel or a muffin have anyways?? Check this out.

Plain Bagel: 330 Calories
Reduced Fat Cream Cheese: 100 Calories
Total: 430 Calories

Multi-grain Bagel: 400 Calories
Reduced Fat Cream Cheese: 100 Calories
Total: 500 Calories

Reduced Ft Blueberry Muffin: 450 Calories

Chocolate Glazed Cake Donut: 280 Calories

Glazed Donut: 220 Calories

Egg and Cheese on a Bagel: 480 Calories


For more nutritional information on other DD foods visit https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/nutrition/

No comments: