Have your pearly whites faded to grey over the years? Try this simple trick to tide you over until you can make that dentist appointment:
Red lipsticks with 'cool' (blue or purple) undertones will bring out the white in your teeth while downplaying any yellowish discoloration.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- How to Select the Right Shade of Lipstick
- Remedies for Whiter Teeth
- How often should you weight yourself?
- Best Jeans for your Booty
- Eyeliner Tips and Tricks
- 10 Tips to Tighten Loose Skin
- Choosing colors that Flatter your Complexion
- Foods for Healthy Skin
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage