"For people on a more complex diet that involves keeping track of quantities and items eaten, their subjective impression of the difficulty of the diet can lead them to give up on it," reported Peter Todd, professor in IU's Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences.
FACT: The longer you can adhere to your diet plan, the more successful you will be long-term with their weight loss maintenance. The more like rocket science one's diet plan feels, the less likely that long-term adherence and maintenance is to succeed.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- How often should you weigh yourself?
- Diet Secret #10: Keep a Journal.
- Diet Secret #9: Your stomach can be fooled.
- Diet Secret #8: A blowout won't bust your diet.
- Diet Secret #7: Rely on the 3 hour rule.
- Diet Secret #6: The sleepy overeat.
- Diet Secret #5: The hungry hoard fat.
- Diet Secret #4: The weak go hungry. part 2
- Diet Secret #3: The weak go hungry.
- Diet Secret #2: Eat foods you love.
- Diet Secret #1: Your brain is not reliable.
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage