Step 1: Remove any visible clumps of salt.
Step 2: Mix 1 tablespoon of white vinegar and 1 cup of water. Pour half of the vinegar mixture on the salt stain.
Step 3: Brush firmly with a soft-bristled toothbrush for 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 4: Rinse the area with the other half of the vinegar mixture. Don't worry about doing a good rinsing.
Step 5: Launder as usual in a cold wash cycle.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- How to remove a Red Wine Stain
- Sexy Winter Stockings
- How to Prevent from Getting a Cold
- How many calories do you burn shoveling snow?
- Prevent Dry Skin in the Winter
- Winter Coats for your Body Type
- Yes to Mini Skirts in the Winter!
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage