Research published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology shows that the color red, relative to other achromatic and chromatic colors, enhances male’s attraction to females in nonhumans and humans alike.
"The findings have clear practical implications for men and women in the mating game and, perhaps, for fashion consultants, product designers and marketers,” the journal states. “Furthermore, the findings document the value of extending research on signal coloration to humans and of considering color as something of a common language, both within and across species.”
Men also were more likely to say they wanted to have sex with a woman and that they would be willing to spend more on a date if she were in red. Interesting, isn't it???
If you like this post, you might like these:
- Sexy Winter Stockings
- Are knee high boots appropriate for the office?
- How to make your Waist look Smaller
- Choosing a Dress for your Body Type
- YES to Mini Skirts in the Winter!
- How to Recycle a Bridesmaid Dress
- Eye Shadow for your Eye Color
- How to Look Good on a Rainy Day
- Do your panties matter?? - Guys Thoughts
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage