Not only does rinsing your mouth out give you a bright smile and great breath, but also helps to prevent catching the flu. According to the Center for Disease Control, frequent daily use of mouthwash containing chlorhexidine (check the back label) and similar compounds could stave off swine flu. The flu bacteria frequently enters through and grows inside the mouth.
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic. It is often used as an active ingredient in mouthwash designed to reduce dental plaque and oral bacteria. Chlorhexidine can thus be used to improve bad breath and kill bacterias that grows inside your mouth.
If you like this post, you might like these:
- How to Re-Wear a Dress
- Healthy Tips for Eating Out
- 2 Easy Ways to Stretch your Shoes
- What is Trans Fat?
- 3 Awesome Zero Calorie Condiments
- Use Hair Conditioner to Shave
- 6 Tricks to Appear Thinner
- Stay Beautiful in Allergy Season
Return to www.DoesntHurtToBeBeautiful.com homepage