Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sephora vs. Ulta


Has anyone heard of Ulta.com? I just heard about it a year ago when one of them opened near my house. I was very impressed, it's basically the same as Sephora, but not as well known. However, at the time I was a very loyal Sephora fan, so I really didn't think about Ulta again.

Last week I noticed I was out of my bareMinerals foundation, so I went to Sephora.com to order it. Out of stock at Sephora!!WTF?? So I checked out Ulta's website. I was very impressed--not only did they have my foundation, but it was cheaper!!! Many of the products were cheaper at Ulta than they were at Sephora! I guess Sephora thinks they rule the market.

Here are some other things to take into account:

Ulta: Free shipping over $50.00 + 3 free samples.
Sephora: Same

Ulta: receive purchase in 3 - 5 days
Sephora: receive purchase in 5 - 10 days

Ulta also sent me a free gift on top of the free samples, a 10 day travel size of my foundation! cool!

Check it out. See ya Sephora.



Bare Escenuals 10-Day Free Trial at Ulta.com

No comments: